Frequently Asked Questions
What days are your classes?
- Our 4 year old class meets on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Our 3 year old class meets on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Both classes are from 9:00 am -11:30 am.
How much Christianity is taught?
- Christianity is taught in a way that is light and age appropriate. We include values such as kindness towards others, a prayer at snack time, and we teach that Jesus loves us. One of our pastors visits briefly each month, and we put on a Nativity Program at Christmas.
How much is tuition?
- $120.00 / month for 3’s
- $150.00 / month for 4’s
- Tuition is due the 1st of each month.
What about discipline?
- Inappropriate behavior is re-directed, need to apologize to others, time-out chair is used sparingly.
- We utilize behavior modification in conjunction with parents if there is an ongoing problem.
- While not specifically based on common core, our curriculum addresses the common core standards.
Open House and Registration
- For more information or to register, please contact us. We hold an open house each year in January. Alumni and church members can sign up earlier.
- If you decide to withdraw your child after registration, you have until June 1st to have your September tuition returned. The registration fee is always non-refundable.