Frequently Asked Questions
What days are your classes?
- Our 4 year old class meets on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Our 3 year old class meets on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Both classes are from 9:00 am -11:30 am.
Have you done virtual classes?
- September-January 2020 we held virtual classes using GoogleClassroom which worked out wonderfully. If the need to pivot to virtual again arrises we are ready and able to do so smoothly and quickly until the time is safe to return in-person again.
How much Christianity is taught?
- Christianity is taught in a way that is light and age appropriate. We include values such as kindness towards others, a prayer at snack time, and we teach that Jesus loves us. One of our pastors visits briefly each month, and we put on a Nativity Program at Christmas.
How much is tuition?
- $140.00 / month for 3’s
- $175.00 / month for 4’s
- Tuition is due the 1st of each month.
What about common core?
- While not specifically based on common core, our curriculum addresses the common core standards.
Open House and Registration
- For more information or to register, please contact us.
- 2024/25 Open House Saturday, January 27th 2024 from 10am - Noon.
- If you decide to withdraw your child after registration, you have until June 1st to have your September tuition returned. The registration fee is always non-refundable.
Drop off and Pick up process?
- Drop off takes place from 9:00 am to 9:15 am.
- Teacher will be at the front of the church to bring child into the classroom.
- Pick up will also take place at the front of the church, a teacher will bring your child out to you.